WONDERFUL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY IN QUIET LOCATION
A property of remarkable quality, proportions and versatility.
Immaculately presented and delivering stylish country living in a quiet and friendly residential area, the property features a large light-filled 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with spacious living areas plus a separate 1 bedroom self-contained cottage, ideal for additional family living, holiday accommodation or rental income (potential $270-$280 p.w. permanent rental).
Set on a huge allotment of approximately 2688 sq.m. (over half an acre) with flourishing gardens, established orchard and grapevines, a large garage with workshop, carport, storage and garden sheds this wonderful property provides plenty of opportunity for those seeking a self-sufficient lifestyle in this popular area.
An easy walk to the Old Hepburn Hotel, Hepburn Springs Primary School and kindergarten. Golf Course and bushwalking trails nearby.
• 4 Bedrooms - main has walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom with large shower and bath, others all have built-in robes
• Large front living room
• Spacious and bright open plan family-dining, kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
• Wide shady undercover elevated deck with sink
• Central bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
• Separate large laundry
• Split system airconditioning/heating, gas central heating, large wood fire
• NBN connected
• Large bright living room, dining/kitchen with plenty of bench space, oven, cooktop, gas heater, split system
• 1 bedroom with built-in robe, bathroom has shower, toilet, laundry facilities
• Separate phone. New gas HWS
3-4 bay garage/workshop with concrete floor, power
Adjoining carport with undercover access to house. Plenty of garden & storage sheds
Large water tank with pump for garden watering
Established colourful front gardens with flowering shrubs, fruit and citrus trees
Rear garden has lawn areas, productive orchard with many varieties of fruit trees plus established vines
Large allotment approx. 2688 sq.m (over half an acre)