Native Forest Allotment 5 Minutes from Daylesford Town Centre
13.5 acre (approx.) beautiful forest allotment opposite Lake Jubilee – Daylesford’s hidden lake - and just 5 minutes to the town centre. A peaceful, private and undulating property with native Australian bushland that is home to an amazing variety of wildlife.
Walking and riding trails can be accessed directly from the property which adjoins the Wombat State Forest on 2 sides and on another the Lerderderg Track - part of the Great Dividing Trail. This section of the Trail follows an interesting and historic former railway line with a deep cutting adjoining the property. A stunning property for your new country home or private weekender (STCA).
Please contact the selling agent Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further information.
• 13.5 acres (approx.) Low Density Residential Zone - Hepburn Shire
• A very beautiful undulating property with tall eucalypts and native bushland – home to wombats, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, native birds
• Adjoins Wombat State Forest and Lerderderg Track with miles of walking tracks and riding trails
• Mains power available in Lake Road, though ideal for off-grid living. Rainwater tanks, septic waste system, LP gas will be required
• Jubilee Lake opposite for fishing, canoeing and easy walking paths
• Note: An unused Government Road leads to the property but does not currently provide vehicular access. Please contact the Rae Corris for further information regarding viewing and access.