THE BEST OF MELBOURNE IS ON THE DOORSTEP!
Situated on one of Melbourne’s most recognised parades, discover this light-filled Victorian home that offers space and potential in an exceptional inner-city locale. Within a walk of the CBD and just moments to the eateries of Smith & Brunswick Streets, there is also the Fitzroy Gardens on hand to enjoy. Near trams and trains, this is the epitome of convenience wrapped up with period appeal.
- Double storey three-bedroom accommodation in a convenient inner-city locale
- Open plan living area and bright dine-in kitchen that open to a rear easy-care courtyard offering space for alfresco meals.
- Good size kitchen with new appliances.
- Two spacious ground-floor bedrooms both with wardrobes plus a versatile upstairs bedroom or practical study zone.
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom with frameless shower plus external laundry provisions and split system heating and cooling.
- Option to further update to suit as well as to create a stylish alfresco zone for entertaining.
An exciting blend of Victorian charm and an inner-city lifestyle.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.