Versatile Luxury Hotel Villa with 7% Return
This 2 bedroom dual occupancy villa is set within the beautiful European styled grounds of Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel in the heart of Hepburn Springs.
Exclusively leased back to the hotel and showing 7% return with depreciation benefits, this architect designed and quality built villa has been designed for both form and function with contemporary detailing and luxury furnishings.
The villa offers versatile and spacious self contained luxury accommodation within the hotel environment that includes the historic boutique hotel building, award winning Argus Dining Room, renowned Mineral Spa resort, conference/event facilities and the stunning heritage listed 1860’s Villa Parma.
• Being sold as a going concern, the villa is leased exclusively to Peppers commencing 1 March 2014 for 9 years 6 months, currently returning 7% (approx. $43,000) with annual CPI increase. All outgoings paid by hotel
• With a common entry foyer, the dual key property is built over 2 levels and can be configured as a 2 bedroom self contained villa or as a private 1 bedroom suite and 1 bedroom apartment
• Ground floor: 2 generous bedroom suites both with 2 person spa bath, deluxe ensuite bathrooms
• Upper level: expansive living area with wide undercover balcony, full kitchen. Split system, gas pebble fireplace
• Contemporary details, furnishings and artworks. Quality equipment, fixtures and fittings throughout
• 75 mins to Melbourne CBD and 1 hour to Melbourne Airport
• Full financial details available on request
• Inspection by advance appointment only