A clear vision. The perfect outcome.
This impressively renovated freestanding Victorian home has retained a clear sense of character whilst incorporating a contemporary approach to modern-day living and family requirements.
The Architect’s influence is apparent in the home’s orientation towards northerly light and clean lines so that verdant outlooks and a seamless connection of indoor and outdoor living captures the imagination from the first moment. The versatile floor plan offers flexible accommodation and the benefit for professionals to work from home.
A Clear Vision with exceptional attention to detail:
• A secure and inviting landscaped entrance benefits from excellent off-street parking and oversized remote-control garage.
• Traditional arched entrance hall with beautifully polished hard-wood boards and soaring ceiling heights.
• Expansive double-glazing streams natural light year –round into generous open-plan living and dining areas, enabling an outlook to a woodedland garden.
• An entertainer’s kitchen features extensive joinery and European appliances and opens-out onto a stunning alfresco living area.
• Three bedrooms with Master featuring en-suite and WIR.
• Designated home-office (NBN/Telstra connected) with Powder Room, ideal for those working from home.
• Central bathroom, ensuite and powder-room have quality stainless steel fittings and extensive porcelain tiling, as does the well-equipped and separate laundry.
• Features include recently polished floor boards, an open fireplace, decorative ceilings and cornices, wonderful period detail throughout.
• Creature comforts throughout include central heating, air conditioning, extensively landscaped garden