Quiet Court Location - Great Value For Money
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 7th June 2022 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
An exciting opportunity to enter the Chelsea market at an affordable price. This quality three-bedroom home is in a family friendly environment and located in a quiet court. Featuring multiple light filled living areas with timber floors, generous bedrooms with built in robes, a central kitchen that overlooks the meals area out onto the outdoor alfresco entertaining area, gas ducted heating, cooling plus ceiling fans and carport for vehicle accommodation. The private rear yard is a great place for entertaining with a large, decked area and low maintenance tropical garden. A great location to enjoy the lifestyle on offer with Bicentennial Park and Thames shopping strip with multiple cafes located and local schools and public transport within a short walk of the home. Enjoy recreational walks through the Edithvale wetlands and you are only a short drive to the vibrant Chelsea shopping strip, train station and the stunning bay beaches. Don't miss your opportunity to buy into the Chelsea Heights market at an affordable price.
• Spacious three-bedroom home located in a quiet court location.
• Separate lounge and dining areas both featuring timber floors.
• Generous bedrooms with built in robes, gas ducted heating and cooling.
• Great outdoor alfresco dining area plus large deck to entertain.
• Located close to recreational reserves, schools, shops, transport, and the beach.
• Representing an exciting opportunity to enter the Chelsea Heights market.