STELLAR LOCATION, GENEROUS SPACE, AND SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Offering fantastic space over a single level which includes two dedicated living zones, this versatile and heartwarming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has a number of impressive highlights and a serene location near the best of Vermont South.
• Sits on a 715 sqm (approx.) regular shaped block.
• Ideal to live in as is while also having potential for contemporary renovation.
• Property is also open to redevelopment whether it be a brand new residence or townhouses (STCA).
• Spacious formal lounge feeds into a formal dining zone.
• Expansive family room offers amazing flexibility.
• Kitchen with adjoining casual meals and quality appliances including a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher.
• Private master bedroom has access to a walk-in robe and shower ensuite.
• Other bedrooms with BIRs.
• Tasteful central bathroom with a separate toilet.
• Large under house storage room with access to a bathroom/toilet.
• Elevated pergola deck will be a dream for summer dining.
• Sizeable rear garden.
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning.
• Additional under house storage.
• Double locked up garage.
In the Weeden Heights Primary School and Highvale Secondary College zones (STSA), you're moments to Billabong Park, Licola Reserve, Vermont South Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Holy Saviour School, buses, Burwood Highway trams, and Eastlink.