Fantastic Value Frankston High Zone
Offering exceptional value in today's market, this three-bedroom home located on approximately 625sqm in the Frankston High School zone will suit first home buyers, investors and families. Offering light filled open plan living areas, feature timber floors, spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, gas ducted heating, ceiling fans and generous bedrooms.
Outside you have a covered decked area for entertaining, a private rear yard and a double carport plus ample room for extra vehicle accommodation. Located in a quiet tree lined street where you can walk to Heatherhill Road shops, local schools, recreational reserves plus you are only a short 5-minute drive to the Frankston foreshore, CBD, Monash Uni, Frankston Hospital and train station. This home offers exceptional value and will not last, contact us today to book your private appointment.
• Three-bedroom home on 625sqm in Frankston High School zone
• Spacious light filled living areas with hardwood timber floors
• Central kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Gas ducted heating, ceiling fans, double carport and private yard
• Walk to Heatherhill Road shops, schools and recreational reserves
• Short drive to the beach, CBD, Monash Uni, Hospital & station
• Ideal for first home buyers, investors & young families