Stylish, Spacious and Oh So Convenient
Private Inspections are now available, please contact Daniel 0408 078 515 or Ben 0452 662 954 to arrange an appointment.
Securely set on the first floor of a fetching complex, this stylish 2 bed 2 bath apartment emanates classy opulence and is presented in immaculate condition.
The flowing layout centres around a generous open plan living area and gourmet kitchen with high-end European appliances and marble island bench.
The list of features doesn’t stop at the apartment - head upstairs to discover the expansive communal rooftop entertaining, garden and BBQ area, complete with views of the city and bay.
Located just moments from Glenhuntly Road cafes, restaurants, bars, The Classic Cinema, Coles as well as Elsternwick train station and the 67 tram.
• Entrance hall
• 2 double bedrooms (both with BIRs and A/C)
• 2 chic bathrooms
• Stylish kitchen, Smeg appliances, marble island bench
• Open plan living, engineered floorboards, A/C
• Generous undercover outdoor dining
• Basement car park, 2 storage cages
• Video intercom entry
• Communal rooftop entertaining and garden area, BBQ