FAMILY CHARM STEPS TO BRIDGE ROAD
Having undergone a stylish renovation over recent years, the classic façade of this eye-catching Victorian home gives way to contemporary family-sized interiors. Tucked in a premium Richmond location, just metres to every convenience, the home dishes up an enviable inner-city lifestyle.
- Open plan living and dining area offering distinct areas for relaxing and entertaining family and friends.
- Three generous double bedrooms, the two front rooms graced with beautiful bay windows accented by chic plantation shutters.
- Modern stone kitchen which has been appointed with quality stainless steel appliances including a premium freestanding oven.
- Sundrenched west-facing patio that offers scope for alfresco get-togethers and leads to a rear carport with roller door off Lord Street.
- Classic high ceilings throughout, a sparkling central bathroom with frameless glass shower plus ducted heating/cooling and a garden shed.
Just off Bridge Road, this immaculate home boasts privileged proximity to an array of dining and retail options and is very close tram stops, whilst the MCG and Tennis Centre along with the CBD are all within easy reach.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.