Cute as a Button & Such a Great Opportunity..
Just a stroll from superb eats at the Pyrenees Pantry & Beaufort village, this 1880s cottage is comfortable as-is, whether you are looking for a heritage weekender to unwind in, a first home or superb investment.
• Rustic period charm abounds with dado lined kitchen/meals, open fire places
• Enjoy cosy winter days with wood fire heating
• Live-in & improve at your leisure
• Established vegetable beds & beautiful oak tree with broad canopy makes for ideal entertaining area in summer
• Easy care corner allotment with street access to garage at the rear
• On quiet neighbourly street
• Investors note, rental potential $250pw