PICTURESQUE FREESTANDING EDWARDIAN
Oozing period charm in leafy parks environment.
Situated in an exclusive pocket of Burnley, this wide, handsome freestanding home really is something special!
Located in the Melbourne Girls College zone.
- 3 double bedrooms with open fire places
- Spacious, Northerly aspect living; open fire place and high ceilings
- Modern kitchen (Stainless steel appliances; gas cooktop & dishwasher) to dining with French doors leading out to paved low maintenance courtyard garden
- Central bathroom with claw bath, separate shower and separate WC
- Separate laundry
- Carspace via roller door (side lane!)
- Evaporative cooling
- Features include; high ceilings throughout, floorboards, open fireplaces, picture rails and cornices
- Land 12m x 22.5m (270sqm approx.)
- Rent potential $800pw - $850pw
Located in a highly sought-after pocket of Burnley, adjacent to Golden Square Bicentennial Park, short stroll to Loy’s Paddock, Church Street and Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants. Moments from public transport, both trams and trains, minutes to M1/Citylink and Yarra River bike/walking paths. Burnley Golf Course around the corner and Melbourne’s finest sporting precinct! You can’t get a better location than this, in the central heart of everything! All in a wide, quiet treelined street.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.