SELL IT! That's The Owners Instructions
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 4th December 2018 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
The owners couldn't be clearer; they want this home sold & want it sold now. Representing exceptional value for money, this late 1960's early 1970's three-bedroom brick veneer home even has the added bonus of a self-contained bungalow. The beachside location offers an enviable lifestyle where you can walk to the beautiful bay beaches, local schools, shops, cafes and the train station.
All the foundations are here with stunning hardwood floors, central bathroom & kitchen, light filled living area, ample storage including built in robes and generous 605sqm (approx.) block that offers the potential to develop or ample room to extend the home or even put in a pool. This home is perfect for first home buyers, investors or families needing a bungalow for older children or in-law accommodation. Be quick, our owners will look at all reasonable offers.
• Our owners want this home sold - make an offer!
• Classic four-bedroom beachside home loaded with potential
• Light filled living areas with polished floorboards
• Self-contained bungalow, ideal for teenagers or in-laws
• Walking distance to local shops, schools, train station and beach.
• Great block of 605sqm (approx.) with front & rear yards
• Loaded with potential to add value in a high growth area
• Ideal for first home buyers, investors and young families