GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FLEXIBLE FLOORPLAN, GREAT COURTYARD + PARKING, IN VIBRANT RICHMOND
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This neat, tidy and welcoming ground floor apartment ticks all the right boxes! With optional floorplan to accommodate either two bedrooms, or two separate living areas, this property is suitable to a variety of needs.
- Generous open plan living/dining area with new split system heating/cooling
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Upgraded kitchen with all new appliances including electric cooktop, dishwasher, loads of cupboard space
- Access to a large paved courtyard, perfect for entertaining
- Sparkling central bathroom with large shower, mirror cabinet and laundry facilities
- Near new carpets and plenty of natural light throughout
- Off-street car space for one car
- Parking permits available from local council
- Boutique apartment block at the end of a quiet street
Offering a sense of space totally unique to inner city and within close walking distance to public transport, cafes, and shops on Swan Street, Bridge Road, and Victoria street as well as Burnley Station and Richmond Station close by - this home has everything you need plus more!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Friday 26th November 2021