STYLE & CLASS WITH PERIOD APPEAL
Nestled in a quiet one-way street that boasts proximity to everything that makes life good, this stylishly renovated Victorian home offers a sleek & contemporary family setting beyond a charming period exterior. Showcasing an unwavering attention to detail and quality finishes, the home is just metres to Richmond Kindergarten, moments to shops & cafes and within easy reach of transport for a stress-free CBD commute.
- Sunlit and stylish rear entertaining zone showcasing a well-equipped stone kitchen and bi-folds out to a private alfresco deck
- Two ground-floor bedrooms newly-renovated with full height wardrobes, plush carpet and luxe plantation shutters
- Upstairs living room with practical built-in workstation and stylish bespoke cabinetry
- Spacious master retreat boasting a fabulous just-finished ensuite complete with bath & luxury fittings.
- Ground floor fully-tiled bathroom with sophisticated tile choices, laundry provisions and storage
- Tasmanian oak floors, considerable storage throughout, hydronic heating and ducted heating/cooling upstairs.
Character, class and an incomparable lifestyle.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.