SOPHISTICATED ELEGANCE COMPLETES THIS CHARMING, FREESTANDING CHARACTER FILLED TERRACE
Set in the highly sought-after pocket of Cremorne, this delightful single level terrace is perfectly renovated, encapsulating and merging period charm with a modern grace.
- 2 bedrooms, master with bathroom access and exposed brick feature wall
- Stunning living room flooded by Northern natural light with full length bi-fold doors
- Immaculate entertainer’s kitchen with loads of storage, dishwasher
- Extraordinary bathroom with dual access, double vanity/basin and a spectacular rainfall shower head, European laundry
- Tranquil side courtyard complete with water feature and greenery
- Separate dining with feature fireplace flowing seamlessly out to the courtyard
- Off-street parking, additional parking permits available
- Beautiful period features, ornate cornices, high ceilings, Baltic pine floors, exposed brick, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Residential use is subject to Existing Use Rights obtained from the City of Yarra
Located just moments from Swan Street and Melbourne’s premier Sporting Precinct, this home is surrounded by some of the best eateries, bars and boutiques, with the convenience of nearby tram and train services from East Richmond Railway Station. Green Street also has direct access to the Yarra River Trails for a short walk or cycle into the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.