A Corner Site with an Exciting Future
Tucked away in this prized low traffic pocket of Richmond, yet merely footsteps to every lifestyle attraction and amenity, this single-fronted Victorian cottage shouts out to those who love this period of architecture. Still showcasing the delicate lacework and fireplaces so synonymous with the era, it offers options for an exciting renovation project or the perfect location for a brand-new bespoke urban oasis (STCA).
- Current floorplan offers 3 bedrooms (master/BIRs & OFP)
- Combined living & dining room with an original OFP
- Sunny courtyard with roller door access via Brady Street
- Practical and well-proportioned kitchen and bathroom
- Located to enjoy the cafes and shops of both Bridge Road and Swan Street
- Within minutes of trams and Burnley train station for an easy CBD commute
- Land size: 6.63m x 30.06m approx.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.