DUAL LEVEL VERSATILITY AND FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN ABUNDANCE!
Poised to have sensational family appeal thanks to a truly versatile dual level layout, well-appointed and inviting interiors, and an incredible corner position in the Vermont Secondary College zone (STSA), this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home will captivate all that walk through its doors.
• Beautiful landscaped gardens creating a picturesque scene from the street
• Entry accesses a spacious lounge room which will be a wonderful everyday living space
• Versatile family/meals has space for a small home office under the stairs
• Expansive back rumpus/hobby room will be ideal for a table tennis or pool table, or could be used as an indoor/outdoor entertaining space. This area offers a sink and kitchenette
• Kitchen is splashed with timber cabinetry and features modern appliances including a stainless steel Electrolux oven
• Front master bedroom boasts WIR storage and a tasteful ensuite
• 2nd downstairs bedroom sits right next to a full bathroom
• 2 more generous upstairs bedrooms features BIRs and both access the wonderful east-facing balcony
• Top floor also delivers a spa bathroom and flexible living retreat
• Laundry room
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Additional reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Rear courtyard and garden for meals in summer
• Great internal storage plus an external storage shed
• Plenty of off-street parking options
Steps to Emmaus College, Livingstone Primary School, Terrara Preschool, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Hanover Reserve, Vermont South Shopping Centre with ALDI and Coles supermarkets, The Glen Shopping Centre, Westfield Knox, Sportlink Vermont South, Burwood Highway trams, buses, and Eastlink.
Available from:Friday 15th October 2021