Refined Living on a Grand Scale
We’ve saved the best until last!
Featuring a stunning collaboration between Quinn Architecture, Builders of Architecture and Grounded Gardens, this grand Edwardian home has been transformed into an urban paradise on a scale rarely offered to the Elsternwick market.
Framed by beautifully landscaped gardens and a wide allotment of some 810sqm*, this spectacular home affords you private, leafy aspects at every turn.
The sophisticated rear extension features steel framed double-glazed windows, an impressive north-facing highlight window, soaring raked ceilings and a substantial wine cellar.
Perfectly positioned in Elsternwick’s coveted golden triangle, the home is just moments from the centre of Glenhuntly Road’s vibrant shopping village, fabulous eateries, trains, trams and elite schools.
• 4 large bedrooms (all with BIRs)
• Home office/study, built-in shelving
• 2.5 bathrooms (stunning limestone ensuite to master)
• Large formal living with fire-place
• Breathtaking open plan living, north-west orientation
• Extensive period detail, 4xOFP, decorative ceilings, fretwork, stained glass
• Super White Dolomite stone/stainless steel kitchen, Miele appliance suite, integrated fridge, pantry
• Separate laundry
• Royal oak engineered floors, steel windows and doors, automated internal blinds, Velux skylights
• A/C, hydronic heating, alarm
• 3kw solar panels, double glazing
• Built in speakers (inside and out)
• Automated awnings
• Stunning landscaped gardens, courtyard
• Sparkling solar heated, self-cleaning pool
• Remote controlled carport, storage
• Rear lane access
• Large land parcel - 810sqm*
*Approximate land dimensions
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm