CLASSIC VICTORIAN WITH DESIGNER STYLE
Rich with period charm and style, this stunning two-bedroom Victorian terrace is spacious and sophisticated. Beautifully renovated to offer the best in city-edge living - offering sweeping views to the MCG and Melbourne’s spectacular city skyline - there is no better home to retreat to at the end of the day.
- Beautifully renovated single-fronted residence showcasing timeless Victorian features that include high ceilings, decorative plasterwork and deep architraves.
- North-facing sun-filled entertaining zone centred around an open fireplace, plus striking gourmet kitchen with Smeg oven and both timber and stainless steel benchtops.
- Gorgeous onyx-hued bathroom with marble-topped vanity plus concealed Euro laundry.
- Ground floor master bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and access to the two-way bathroom.
- Second bedroom or generous home office upstairs along with an expansive balcony offering sensational city views.
- Large, private and leafy north-facing courtyard with room to relax and entertain, as well as gated access to Firebell Lane.
- Land size 165 sqm (30m x 6m) approx.
This is a location coveted by many. Nestled behind Swan Street between Church Street and Punt Road, it is a short walk from Coles, countless restaurants and bars, as well as Richmond Train Station to provide easy access to the CBD for a hassle-free commute.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.