2BR Cottage + Huge Shed, 2 Acres with Spectacular Views
An easy 10 minute drive from Daylesford will bring you to this delightful property - a beautifully presented 2 bedroom cottage and enormous shed sited on 2 cleared acres with spectacular views to distant hills over the nearby Hepburn Regional Park.
The cottage is a bright and happy space with an inviting country living style and potential for further expansion/development (subject to Council approval).
The nearby 12 x 12m high span shed will provide more than enough space for vehicles and equipment, a workshop and storage, as well as hobbies you never knew you had!
Located just 8 minutes from the picturesque Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm, Basalt is an historic town of the Goldrush era and a small friendly community – no shops here – and offers tranquil rural living so close to the delights of Daylesford.
• Land area 2 acres. 105 metre front boundary with attractive rural timber fencing, auto driveway gates
• Spectacular big sky views, Hepburn Regional Park nearby
• Cottage has 2 bedrooms, open plan living leading to a wide north facing undercover deck. Galley kitchen has electric cooking. Bathroom with laundry facilities
• Mains power connected, 54,000 litres of rainwater storage, septic wastewater. Wood heater, split system.
• Huge steel framed shed with industrial roller doors, mezzanine loft, bar, power and plumbing
• Fully irrigated vegetable gardens with attractive retaining walls, wide grassed areas surrounding the cottage and shed. Secure dog run or chook pen, garden shed
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.