Save Me, Chop Me or Knock Me
There has been a lot of great times and loved memories in this five-bedroom family home that raised a family of five children over the last 50 years but now it's time for someone to save it, chop the block and develop it or knock it over and start again. Presented in mostly original condition and comfortable to live in as is, it presents a blank canvas for those not afraid of a bit of hard work to breathe some new life into it in this great central location within walking distance to Frankston CBD, beach, station, Frankston hospital & Monash Uni.
Offering approximately 673sqm of prime land with established gardens there is also the option to sub-divide the block or knock the home over and build either a new home or two substantial townhouses. Whatever you chose, this home is located in one of Frankston's most sought after and developing areas so be quick to book your appointment today.
• Much loved five-bedroom home on approx. 673sqm of prime land
• Multiple options to renovate or develop the property
• Multiple light filled living rooms with garden outlook
• Located in one of Frankston's sought after Hot Spots"
• Walk to CBD, beach, schools, station & entertainment
• Perfect for home owners, investors or developer