83SQM OF LIFESTYLE LIVING WITH HUGE WRAP AROUND TERRACE
Premier location with resort style facilities.
Enjoy the best of inner city living with this fantastic, light filled apartment in the sought after “Haven” building at Acacia Place.
Perfect for the astute investor or owner occupier, enjoy facilities including two gyms, an outdoor pool, sauna, rooftop entertaining areas and herb garden.
- Spacious one bedroom with walk in robes
- Open plan living/dining leading out to private entertainers’ wrap around terrace
- Top of the line kitchen; Miele appliances; gas stovetop, dishwasher; stone benchtops
- Modern bathroom
- Entrance hall; European laundry
- Filled with natural light and an abundance of storage throughout
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure undercover car park plus storage cage
- Bike rooms; security intercom entry into the building and your floor
- 51sqm approx. internal (terrace 32sqm approx.)
- Rent potential - $400pw to $420pw
- Owners corporation - $1,175pq approx
- Access to the rooftop BBQs, dining and entertainment areas; spa and swimming pool with panoramic views of the city and River; concierge service; secure underground visitor parking
Enjoy the fashionable River front Kitty Burns and Frankie Says cafes just downstairs. The tram stop right on your doorstep will take you to the city, MCG and Melbourne’s premier sporting precinct or to beachside St Kilda and South Melbourne. Opposite Victoria Gardens, cinemas and proximity to shops, local golf course, bike tracks, parks, gardens, river walks, Bridge Road & Victoria Street cafes and restaurants.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.