CLASSIC VICTORIAN POSITIONED FOR AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Distinguished by curved external feature walls and benefiting from access off both Neill Street and Coleman Place, this classic single-fronted Victorian is brilliantly positioned for an enviable inner-city lifestyle. A walk to all essential amenities, the home is also just moments to Melbourne University and close to the Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building while the CBD is also within easy reach.
- Stylishly updated 3-bedroom Victorian with freshly painted interiors, plush new carpets and completely re-roofed recently.
- Ornate decorative fireplaces star in all three bedrooms; one room also has the bonus of walk-in storage. Stunning ceiling roses & hallway arches are among the reminders of the home’s rich heritage.
- Spacious, sun-filled lounge room with split system heating/cooling.
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and handy breakfast bars.
- Central bathroom, large laundry and separate WC plus sundrenched easy-care courtyard.
- Desirable north-facing rear with lock-up garage accessed off low-traffic Coleman Place.
- Land size 232sqm approx
- Potential Rent: $700-$750 per week
The ultimate lifestyle location, this beautiful home is merely footsteps to the many fine restaurants & cafes on both Rathdowne and Lygon Streets.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.