SLEEK & STYLISH IN PRIME LOCATION
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
A low maintenance luxurious lifestyle awaits you in this modern townhouse.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Big, bright open plan living and dining area
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and powder room
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen with premium appliances
- Secure intercom upon entry
- Ample storage throughout, including under stair storage
- Undercover garage car park for two
- Communal courtyard also available
- Potential Rental: $875 - $900pw
- Internal Size: 123sqm approx
A perfect opportunity for a first home or investment. Located on one of Richmond's best streets, Highett Street is lined with leafy trees and is home to Citizens Park, Gleadell Street Farmers Market and Richmond High School.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.