A METICULOUS EDWARDIAN WITH PLENTY OF CHARM!
A charming façade heightened by period features throughout, this distinctive 2 bedroom home provides an outstanding opportunity to enjoy inner city excellence! Situated one of the most sought-after streets of Richmond, this beautifully presented period home is an absolute must see.
- 2 enormous light filled bedrooms; master with floor to ceiling built in robes
- Pleasant central living room, adjoined by separate dining room/2nd lounge
- Large kitchen with fantastic sized breakfast bar, storage and preparation space; dine-in meals area
- French doors open to your huge North-West facing entertainers’ courtyard, with separate storage/shed
- Master bathroom complete with shower, separate toilet & laundry area
- Timber floors, high ceilings, ornate detailing
- Land Size: 7m x 31m (217sqm) approx. No Heritage Overlay
In a fabulous central location, you are just a short stroll to Bridge Road, Swan and Church Street's cafes and restaurants, the Botanic Gardens, Yarra Trails, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, CBD and transport all closely nearby.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.