FREESTANDING, CHARMING VICTORIAN PERIOD HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER POCKET
Opposite Golden Square Bicentennial Park
- Two double bedrooms, built in robes, open fireplaces
- Open plan living/dining leading out to private, low maintenance courtyard garden with under cover pergola and garden shed
- Charming kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher
- Separate bathroom with bath
- Ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, ceiling fans
- Secure off-street parking via rear roller door
- Additional large roof storage
- Rent potential $650pw - $675pw (up to $35,100pa approx)
- Land size: 6.1m x 30.4m approx (185sqm)
- Move in as is, yet scope to add value!
- Only 5 minute walk to Burnley Railway Station
Located in the highly sought after pocket of Burnley, walking distance to Church Street and Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants. In the school zone for Richmond Primary School and Melbourne Girls College. Public transport (both trams and trains) just a stroll away, minutes to M1/City link, Yarra River bike / walking paths, Bicentennial Park across the road and Burnley Golf Course around the corner! You can’t get a better location than this in the central heart of everything!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.