ABSOLUTE CHARM IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
An endearing façade enhanced by an engaging colour palette and native trees give this urban beauty unique curb appeal. Beyond the delightful lapis blue front door, an equally pleasing internal layout includes a loft-like upstairs retreat, North facing landscaped backyard with an outdoor oven and vegetable patch, and a charming kitchen.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 in the upstairs loft and 2 on the ground floor
- Charming country-style kitchen with timber bench-tops overlooks the backyard
- Large central bathroom as well as a separate laundry that adjoins the kitchen
- Terrific backyard with undercover alfresco area, lawn, designated vegetable patches, and outdoor oven
- Timber floorboards, high ceilings and large sash windows throughout
- Five minute walk to Richmond Station and thriving Swan Street
- Land size: 9m x 20m approx.
Situated in Richmond’s character-laden back streets, it is the ideal place to establish an unrivaled inner-city lifestyle.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.