THE MOST ENVIABLE POSITION COMPLETES THIS CHARMING CHARACTER FILLED VICTORIAN
Set on arguably one of Richmond’s most sought-after streets and a-top Richmond Hill, this delightful single level Victorian is ready for its next stage in life - first time offered in 36 years!
- 2 enormous bedrooms, master with fireplace, soaring ceilings and original Baltic pine floors
- Stunning living room flooded by natural light via your full-length sliding doors, side garden atrium and additional skylights, custom made entertainment accommodation
- Step down into your entertainer’s kitchen with loads of storage, dishwasher, walk in pantry
- Prized centrally located bathroom complete with bathtub, washing facilities, separate powder room
- Decked and paved rear garden courtyard, perfectly combining the indoor/outdoor social setting, additional built in storage
- Off-street parking available via Little Alfred Street to the rear, 2 parking permits available
- Beautiful period features, high ceilings, Baltic pine floors, wide entrance hallway, fireplace
Merely standing on your front porch you will be instantly drawn to 32 Rowena Parade's positional delights. Enjoying an unrivaled inner-city position central to bustling Swan Street and Bridge Road shops, cafes, Richmond train station and just a short stroll from Melbourne's hallowed MCG (at the end of the Street!!), Botanical Gardens, Richmond and Yarra parklands.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.