SOPHISTICATED URBAN RETREAT IN PRIZED RICHMOND LOCALE
Built around the 1890's but brought eloquently through the times, this historic Richmond home has been fine-tuned to a point of timeless quality. With all interior and exterior aspects tended to in the most meticulous of ways, it offers sanctuary-like urban living within close proximity to all the culinary and boutique delights of Bridge Road, the Yarra River and main trail.
- Spacious sitting room with functional fireplace and wide opening door access to a totally private vine-laden paved courtyard
- Large, centrally located timber-style kitchen with skylight and Smeg/Miele appliances
- Three potential bedrooms, including an upstairs master suite with private balcony offering stunning city skyline views, ensuite with double vanities and walk-in wardrobe
- Endearing façade with beautifully-maintained front garden
- Large downstairs bathroom with tub and integrated laundry space
- Double lock-up garage with direct access onto Strafford Street
- Conveniently close to Bridge Road, Yarra River and Melbourne Girls’ College
- Land size 6m x 38m approx.
- NO HERITAGE OVERLAY
Historic Richmond home fine-tuned to a point of timeless quality.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.