QUIET, PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS…
One of Brunswick's favourite streets sets the scene for this classic town residence providing an immediately functional environment along with exciting opportunities to renovate.
• 2 double bedrooms, built in robes
• Light and bright open plan living/dining leading to a private courtyard
• Sparkling kitchen, gas cook-top and dishwasher
• Central bathroom (separate bath and shower)
• Separate laundry, additional powder room
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout, ducted heating, floorboards
• Garage plus additional off-street car park
• Boutique block of 3
• Rent potential up to ($575-$625pw approx)
• Total size: approx 103sqm of living
Moments from Lygon and Nicholson Street, this prized Brunswick pocket provides the easiest of access to the area's vibrant cafe scene, shops and restaurants, popular schools (zoned to Princes Hill Secondary College) as well as trams to Melbourne Uni and the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.