FREESTANDING, UNLIMITED POTENTIAL AND A PIVOTAL RICHMOND POSITION – 287sqm approx.
Immediately liveable throughout whilst offering endless scope to renovate, re-develop or create the dream home (STCA) – NO HERITAGE OVERLAY
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge off dining
- Practical open plan kitchen with space for meals and breakfast bar
- Functional bathroom with shower over bath
- High ceilings throughout, arched hallway, split system heating and cooling
- Land 10.51m x 27.13m approx. 285sqm approx.
- 2 car parks via rear lane electric roller door, parking permits available
- Huge yard drenched in sunlight, rear shed with laundry and additional powder room
- General residential zone (GRZ) – No heritage overlay
Poised just seconds from Bridge Road and Swan Street’s thriving cafe culture, this period home presents heart-warming character. The endless potential to renovate to enjoy or as a development opportunity is simply brilliant.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.