A VICTORIAN TREASURE HIDDEN IN A CHARMING CUL-DE-SAC
The enduring appeal of Victorian grace has been brilliantly blended with inviting contemporary style throughout this captivating single level residence.
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, built in robes, hydronic heating, electric blinds
- Versatile 3rd bedroom or central study room
- Expansive and full width living / dining with split system heating and cooling / hydronic heating
- Stunningly renovated kitchen with large island bench, induction cook-top, large cupboard space
- 2 flawless bathrooms, central master with separate bath and shower, ensuite with shower
- Private deck with northern sun surrounded by garden, storage shed, gated pedestrian access via Edinburgh Street
- High ceilings, hydronic heating, sky lighting throughout hallway and kitchen/living, thick double width oak floorboards, electric blinds in living and 2nd bedroom, parking permits available
With all interior and exterior aspects tended to in the most meticulous of ways, it offers sanctuary-like urban living within close proximity to all the culinary and boutique delights of Bridge Road, the Yarra River and main trail.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.