PARK-SIDE LIVING WITH ENDLESS POTENTIAL - NO HERITAGE OVERLAY
Character filled free standing period home with imaginary opportunity - 169sqm (approx.) of prime real estate.
- 2 bedrooms, built in robe in master, fireplace, high ceilings
- Fantastic sized living
- Formal dining/living with fireplace
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar, separate meals area
- Rear bathroom with separate bath and shower
- North facing rear yard perfect for entertaining, additional shed for storage
- General residential zone (GRZ)
- Potential to renovate, build a home, townhouse (STCA)
- Land: 18.65m x 9.11m (169sqm) approx.
Immediately close to Richmond’s attractions. Bridge Road cafes, West Richmond Station, trams, Church Street & Swan Street restaurants, the MCG, Citizens Park and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre are within walking distance. This inner-city home impresses with its generous proportions, low-maintenance appeal and unrivalled convenience.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.