ABSOLUTELY CHARMING FAMILY VICTORIAN
Meticulously modernised, yet keeping entirely humble of its rich period integrity, this freestanding double fronted home is in a class of its own.
- 3 bedrooms, ornate features, soaring ceilings, custom built in robes
- Versatile 4th bedroom, studio space or home office
- North facing sunlight fills the cathedral ceilings in the open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a gorgeous central fireplace
- An exquisitely renovated bathroom with a free standing bath, separate shower and under floor heating
- Large north facing courtyard, extremely private and perfect for entertaining
- Undercover carport via Brougham Street, parking permits available
- Hydronic heating throughout, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, polished Baltic pine floors, gas cooking and external BBQ line
- Land size: 9.14 x 23.01 – 210sqm approx.
Just seconds from Bridge Road and Swan Street, some of the best eateries, bars and boutiques and the convenience of nearby tram and train services.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.