BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED BLEND OF OLD AND NEW IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
Architecturally designed and finished to perfection, this charming home is ideally positioned in the premier lifestyle precinct of Richmond making it the ultimate inner-city haven. Combining period fixtures and finishes with effortless contemporary style including statement fireplaces, European appliances and a stunning open-plan living area and entertainer’s kitchen. An aesthetically striking white and black palette throughout is softened by stylish stone benchtops, oak flooring and an abundance of natural light.
- Gourmet open-plan kitchen and living including stone benchtops, integrated ILVE appliances, chic wood fireplace and vast a-frame windows that overlook a landscaped outdoor entertaining area
- Sleek master bedroom with statement dark timber wardrobe, ensuite and impressive feature skylight
- Two additional bedrooms with statement fireplaces, built-in robes, ceiling roses and sash windows
- Additional features include a feature timber pivot door marking the transition into contemporary spaces, zoned ducted heating/cooling, designer lighting fixtures, an abundance of storage and a sophisticated textural palette in both bathrooms
- Idyllic façade adorned by a statement navy-blue “ahoy” front door
- Land size 186sqm approx
- Centrally located at vibrant heart of Richmond’s café and culinary precincts, within walking distance to Swan Street, Bridge Road, Melbourne Girls’ College and the Yarra River
A beautifully executed blend of old and new.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.