EXECUTORS AUCTION. COMFORTABLE, CHARACTER-LADEN HOME IN PRIZED URBAN PRECINCT – 12.6m x 24.4m – 308sqm
Positioned in one of Melbourne’s most prized locations, this 3-4-bedroom home offers a generous internal layout, spacious front and back yards, and in close proximity to a variety of bars, restaurants and cafes. Whether lived in as is or brought into contemporary alignment with a few aesthetic fixes, it poses an opportunity to secure a piece of timeless real estate in a highly sought-after locale.
- 3-4 Bedrooms, high ceilings, polished floorboards
- Generous master living room with gas heating and ornate features
- Large kitchen / dining with gas cooktop, loads of storage and bench space
- Central bathroom with shower over bath, separate powder room, large laundry room
- Huge rear garden courtyard encompassing an undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- Additional large home office and workshop room
- Fantastic sized utility / storage room, additional 2nd powder room
- 2nd kitchen in the alfresco area with gas cooktop and bench space
- 2 prized side by side off street car parks + additional parking permits
- Ducted heating, split system heating and cooling
The quality of this location is within walking distance to Melbourne Girls College, Burnley Park & Backyard, the Yarra River bike and walking trail, Bridge Road, Swan Street, trams and trains as well as having close proximity to the CBD, MCG, AAMI Park, Tennis Centre as well as the Eastern and Monash Freeways.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.