STYLISH, REINVIGORATED ONE-BEDROOM WITH CITY VIEWS
Boasting spectacular views and a renewed interior, this one-bedroom apartment is ideally located in a fantastic lifestyle location.
- Large North facing light-filled bedroom, built-in wardrobe
- Open-plan living with plenty of space for both a lounge and dining area
- Enjoy city views and sunsets from your very own elevated balcony off the living
- Stylish feature kitchen with Induction stovetop and loads of storage
- Spacious bathroom, with bathtub and shower
- Car parking on title, additional parking permits available
- Boutique block of only 14
- Low Owners Corp fees $250 per quarter approx.
Located in a quiet neighbourly street, in the highly sought-after Yarra Primary School zone and just a short walk to the delights of Bridge Road, Victoria Street and Victoria Gardens. Enjoy the outdoors on the Yarra River bike paths and walking trails. Easy access to transport options taking you to Melbourne's sporting precinct, the CBD and more!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.