CLASSIC EDWARDIAN WITH DESIGNER STYLE
Nestled in a quiet pocket close to parklands and the beautiful banks of the Yarra River, this captivating home offers the perfect base for a fulfilling inner-city lifestyle.
- Stylishly renovated and impeccably presented solid brick Edwardian with the bonus of a beautiful landscaped & paved garden plus rear laneway access.
- Two carpeted queen-sized bedrooms with incredible amounts of fitted storage and stunning plantation shutters.
- Polished Baltic pine floors flow throughout the home’s lounge & dining rooms as well as the smartly-appointed stone kitchen with Smeg cooking (including induction cookop) and stainless steel dishwasher.
- A chic fully-tiled bathroom and concealed Euro laundry are also included, and the home has handy side/service access and a covered patio for effortless alfresco entertaining.
- Accented by exquisite period details, the interiors have been enhanced by modern-day luxuries such as split system heating/cooling, solar panels, NBN connection, a cosy gas fireplace and plantation shutters throughout.
Offering a lifestyle beyond compare, this timelessly elegant proposition is close to Burnley Station and tram stops, within moments of Swan Street’s choice of cafes & restaurants and enjoys easy access to arterials as well as the CBD and MCG precinct.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.