Private inspections available 7 days a week. Call Luke on 0414 757 705 to book an appointment.
Fantastic Value - Frankston High School Zone
Great value for money whether you're a first home buyer, investor or those looking to downsize. Located in the Frankston High School zone and within walking distance to the Heatherhill Road shops, transport and recreational facilities, allowing for a relaxed lifestyle at an affordable price.
Located in a small boutique block with great neighbours, this quality home has just undergone some significant renovations which has modernised the home with nothing to do for years to come. A generous light filled lounge with new timber floors opens onto a private front courtyard which is ideal for those that like to entertain or have a small garden area to enjoy and is complimented by a rear courtyard as well.
Features also include a fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage, brand new resort style bathroom, heating & cooling, good sized bedroom and a lock up garage. This home is perfect if you are a first home buyer taking advantage of the free stamp duty, an investor or those downsizing but still wanting a bit of space. Inspect today, this home will sell quickly.
• Spacious two-bedroom home in Frankston High School zone
• Light filled lounge opening onto a private front courtyard
• Brand new kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
• Brand new resort style bathroom plus heating & cooling.
• Walk to Heatherhill Road shops, transport and recreational reserves
• Ideal for first home buyers, investors and downsizers
• Priced to sell, so be quick and book your viewing