RENOVATED, NORTH FACING AND LIGHT FILLED HOME WITH LEAFY VIEWS
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
- 2 bedrooms, primary bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living/dining area leading out to outdoor terrace overlooking garden and stunning leafy north facing views
- Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances including gas cooktop, oven, rangehood and integrated dishwasher
- Central modern bathroom with an abundance of storage
- Beautiful French Oak timber floating floor throughout
- Separate European laundry
- Secure car space
- Full height storage cage
- Split system heating and cooling
- 20 metre swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- On-site café and childcare centre
- Full time Building Manager
- Owners’ corporation fees $1,018pq approx.
A north facing apartment with leafy views like this is a rare find in inner city Melbourne.
This is the ultimate lifestyle package adjacent to the Yarra River walking and bike paths, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and all the Abbotsford/Richmond area has to offer.
This bright and contemporary-living apartment is a perfect opportunity for the first home buyer wishing to secure a luxurious and vibrant inner-city home or for an astute investor to add to their portfolio. An excellent opportunity in a truly fantastic location!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.