GORGEOUS ART DECO APARTMENT IN PRIME LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Beautiful art deco apartment located on the ground floor in a boutique block of only 6. This well presented and immaculate apartment boasts-
- Open plan living area
- Spacious double bedroom with built in robes
- Modern kitchen and built in meals area
- Gas cook top, oven and dishwasher (fridge also included)
- Central updated bathroom with walk in shower
- Concealed study nook
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Beautiful timber floors
- Plantation shutters
- Original art deco features
- One off street car park
- Electric heaters in living and bedroom + brand new split system for cooling/heating
- Communal laundry (coin operated)
Wonderful location in the heart of East Melbourne, walk to Fitzroy Gardens through to the CBD, only moments to public transport, Melbourne's famous sporting precinct, Bridge Road and Brunswick Street cafes, restaurants and amenities.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 22nd October 2021