Character! Light! Scale! Location!
INSPECTION BY REGISTERED APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE TO REGISTER YOUR DETAILS
This is the one you’ve been waiting for in the heart of Elsternwick.
A one-of-a-kind freestanding solid brick Edwardian home moments from all the action.
Brilliantly reimagined by our owners this divine home showcases grand proportions, superb period detail and boasts an enormous private established north facing garden of 480 m². Move in immediately, enjoy the benefits and plan your own vision for the future.
• Three excellent bedrooms boast extensive BIR and original open fireplaces
• Elegant open living and dining area with open fireplace and favourable north aspect
• Well-equipped (retro/vintage) kitchen with ample bench & storage cupboards, gas range and dishwasher
• Centrally located family bathroom, separate laundry, various outbuildings
• Gas ducted heating and Sep AC, polished Baltic floorboards, superb decor throughout
• Stunning period features include ceiling roses and deep cornices, leadlight windows, original fireplaces, and fretwork
• Right of way access plus ample paved off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles including a carport
• All of this with city bound transport at your doorstep, moments to Hopetoun Gardens, elite schools, Elsternwick village cafes and boutiques,
• Classic Cinema and 24/7 Coles