Renovate or Detonate? We'll let you decide!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 22nd June 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Located in a tightly held & most peaceful pocket of leafy Mount Eliza this sensational property seamlessly combines character, style & flair in one overall package which is not often seen.
With approved plans & permits in place to build a substantial five bedroom plus study home, which capitalises on the dynamic views on offer all the hard work is complete. With the site ready for you to start building & reap the rewards of the Peninsula's surge in prices for quality homes in beachside locations, what are you waiting for?
The current home offers an extremely flexible floorplan that lends itself to multi-generational living, a home-based business, or simply the perfect environment for a large sprawling family home which is eagerly awaiting a new lease on life. The versatility of converting the fifth bedroom or studio into self-contained quarters won't go unnoticed by the financially savvy, or more enterprising smaller households.
Additional features of this home include:
• Potential bay views from second level (STCA)
• Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite & built-in-robes
• Great sized Studio or 5th bedroom with garden aspect
• Large central family space with Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring
• Spacious sunken lounge with feature brick wall & study nook
• Gas ducted heating throughout & air-conditioning to main lounge
• High ceilings throughout & hardwood flooring
• Large family laundry & separate toilet
• 1047sqm (approx.) of prime flat real estate in a high growth area
• Double garage with rear access & additional off-street parking
• Melbourne CBD a short 45 minute drive
Offering a privileged lifestyle opportunity, this home is also within walking distance to Mont Eliza Village, great local parks & reserves, Elite Primary and High Schools & is within easy reach of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula & all its amenities.
Contact Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa today to discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection.