HOUSE SIZED PROPORTIONS, MODERN 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BOUTIQUE TOWNHOUSE STYLE APARTMENT WITH OFF STREET CAR PARK, SPACIOUS BALCONY & HEATING/COOLING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Modern and spacious two storey apartment in boutique block of only 4, in central Bridge Road precinct, with cafes, shops, amenities and public transport at your doorstep, and only moments to MCG, parklands and CBD.
Spanning over two levels with an abundance of natural light:
- entrance hallway with study/office area with built in bench
- 2 large carpeted bedrooms each with floor to ceiling built in robes and split system heating/cooling
- modern central bathroom with shower over bath
- separate European laundry
- spacious open plan living and dining area opening to private entertainer’s balcony with views onto Bridge Road
- fully equipped modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- second bathroom upstairs with shower and toilet
Other features include:
- beautiful polished floorboards
- security entry
- off street car park for one car (car stacker - height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply).
Perfect corporate or professional home near Epworth Hospital, easy access to CBD and public transport including trains/trams/bus.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 7th October 2021