RARE MARKET OPPORTUNITY NEAR BEACHSIDE LOCATION!
Suitably located within walking distance to both Seaholme station and the beachside, this attractively presented property is in a highly sought-after location appealing to first home buyers and investors alike. This 2-bedroom unit is a rare find as you are greeted with quality oak timber flooring, a light filled lounge room & dining area, two sun lit bedrooms both with built in robes and excellent storage throughout the property. Lounge room with split system is orientated around the gorgeous timber floor boards and entertainment area incorporating sun-soaked living at its absolute finest! This property also offers an onsite numbered car park all within a short stroll to recreational clubs, coastal park, bike paths and shopping facilities.
Features on this property include:
- Polished oak timber floor boards welcome you at the door
- Modern kitchen accompanied by stainless steel appliances
- Spacious meals area and bright living area
- Own car space on title
- Create a great lifestyle with the close proximity to Cherry Lake, Altona beach, Working Man's Club, Seaholme Primary School, bus service and Seaholme station.
- Bright living & dining area filled with natural light
- 2 inviting light filled bedrooms with built-in robes, surround a stylish bathroom
- Well maintained kitchen overlooks shared outdoor areas which include convenient off-street parking
Catch the train from the attractive Seaholme Station from across the road, take a short stroll to the beach at Seaholme or Altona, ride a bike to Williamstown or Point Cook, walk the dog, kick a ball at the park, go sailing or fishing from the local clubs or have a meal at the Sports Club. Go to Pier Street for cafes, restaurants and shops or watch the kite boarders display their skills from the pier. This area has much to offer.