Soaring ceilings & an abundance of charm!
Whether you're a young family seeking a lifestyle change in a prime area of Frankston South, a downsizer yearning the convenience and close proximity to local amenities, or a savvy investor looking to capitalize on location and growth, then look no further!
Perfectly positioned on 359 square meters (approx.) of landscaped grounds and comprising of three great sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, a separate family sized bathroom and toilet, this original brick veneer home welcomes you the moment you pass through the cute red front door. The soaring ceilings throughout feature prominently, giving an amazing sense of space, whilst allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the entire home, through the expanse of windows on offer.
Additional features and benefits of this stunning home include:
• Estimated rental return of approximately $530 per week or $27,560 per annum
• Stunning single level fully functional floorplan
• Fantastic sized courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Great sized master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
• Generous sized family bathroom complete with separate toilet
• An easy stroll to Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve plus many others
• Frankston CBD within easy reach & extensive public transport facilities
• Walking distance to the coveted Frankston High School & Overport Primary
• Central gas heating throughout & air-conditioning to main living
• Ideal for downsizers & families looking for a relaxed lifestyle
• Over-sized single carport plus additional off-street parking
Located in the highly sought-after Frankston High and Overport Primary School zones, this charmer is sure to tick all the right boxes.
Only minutes away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries and beaches Melbourne has to offer. Within easy reach to some of the area's best schools, an easy stroll to local shops and a short walk to Frankston's CBD, makes this home a must!
Be quick to enquire and call Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa now to discuss securing your slice of the Peninsula, in one of the most tightly held pockets of Frankston South.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection!