SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN PERSON INSPECTION **
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This delightful 1930's, updated apartment can be found on the ground floor, set among stunning green gardens.
- Two large double bedrooms, with built in robes and timber floors; master with garden views
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Huge sunny lounge with floorboards, gas heating and separate dining area
- Entrance hall with large storage cupboard with window – could be used as a small study
- Modern central bathroom with walk up shower
- Communal laundry room – BYO machine – shared with only 1 other apartment
- Large luscious shared garden
- Off street parking for 1 car; street parking permits available from the council
Set in a tranquil, tree lined Hawthorn location and only a short distance to Auburn Rd & Glenferrie Rd shopping precinct, viewing is a must!
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 3rd October 2020