Modern Two Level Three Bedroom Home
No expense was spared when this ultra modern three bedroom two level home was built with nothing but he highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The property is located in an unbeatable position just moments from, Prahran market, shops, restaurants, Chapel Street, Toorak road, transport and parks. It features:
- Spacious living area with imitation gas fireplace
- Ultra modern kitchen with high end appliances including gas stove, stainless steel oven & dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobes and large modern ensuite bathroom
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Three bedrooms upstairs all double rooms with built in wardrobes
- Separate dining area
- Second modern bathroom
- Upstairs terrace
- Downstairs courtyard
- Parking for one car
- Separate laundry with washing machine
- Split Systems - heating and cooling throughout
It is rare for a property of this quality to come along so register your interest now as it won’t last long.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 22nd April 2021