VOGUE LIVING IN A VIBRANT INNER-CITY LOCALE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Bursting with natural light while savouring the leafy views of a peaceful top-floor corner position, this delightful one-bedroom inner-city pad delivers luxury and comfort in a boutique complex of only nine.
- Rustic timber-look floors accentuate the sassy style that floods spacious interiors
- Open plan living space overlooking Citizen Park
- Extensive kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench and storage space
- Dazzling urban views and city-skyline backdrop from master bedroom, including built-in robe
- Sparkling ensuite-style bathroom with laundry facilities
- Split system air-conditioning
- Parking for 1x car
- Secure intercom entry
A private retreat from a bustling lifestyle, just paces from Bridge Road’s decadent eateries, new Coles development and city-bound transport, plus Richmond farmer’s market, while just minutes from the MCG and sporting arenas, Yarra River trails, and the CBD.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Wednesday 13th April 2022